Thank you for your participation
Thank you to all who participated in our 2019 series of continuing education workshops! We had nearly 200 participants join us and it was a fantastic year of learning and development. Here's what we offered in 2019:
- LGBTQ Affirmative Therapy - Don. St. Louis, D.Min., MFT, Ling Lam, Ph.D., and Ben Geilhufe, M.A., LPCC
- The Science of Feeling Safe: Integrating Polyvagal Theory into Clinical Practice - Ling Lam, Ph.D.
- Supporting Autism in School Settings - Cary Watson, Ph.D.
- Identifying and Addressing Sleep Problems in Children and Adolescents - Sonia Rubens, Ph.D.
We are currently putting together our series of lectures, courses, and workshops for 2020 so please reach out to email@example.com if there is a particular topic that you'd like to see us offer or that you'd like to teach. We are excited to keep growing our programming and continuing to offer high-level workshops on relevant topics to the psychology and therapist community. Check back soon to see what we will offer in the spring, summer, and fall of 2020!
Important information regarding all workshops:
- Santa Clara University and the Center for Professional Development is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. SCU maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
- The Center for Professional Development does not receive commercial support for its programs.
- Refunds: If you have registered for a workshop and can no longer attend, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Refunds may be given up to two weeks prior to the course or may be applied to a future workshop.
- Complaints: The Center for Professional Development is fully committed to conducting all activities in strict conformance with the American Psychological Association's Ethical Principles of Psychologists. If you believe there is an issue which requires intervention and/or action, please call (408) 551-1933 or email email@example.com to formalize your complaint in writing. You will receive a response from the CPD staff and notified of the procedure to be followed in order to handle your grievance.
Are you interested in teaching a CPD lecture or workshop?
- To submit a proposal follow these CPD Proposal Guidelines