Please follow the steps below to sign up for your Arrupe Weekly Engagement Placement:
- Review the "Course Approved Placement Options" to determine which placements have been approved for your class.
- Review the "Engagement Opportunities" and identify a few 2-hour per week options that may work with your interests and schedule.
- Review Community Partner information (program description, population of engagement, location, etc).
- Sign up for your placement during the first week of classes.
1. Course-Approved Placement Options
Courses are organized by academic department. You can only choose a placement that has been approved for your specific class.
2. Engagement Opportunities
Alphabetized by organization and program, information includes Tuberculosis (TB) and fingerprinting (FP) requirements, orientations, population served and day/time options. You must be available to attend the scheduled orientation. Identify a few options for a 2-hour per week placement that you can fully commit to for the quarter. Day/time options are subject to change and based on availability.
3. Community Partners
Learn more about Arrupe Community Partners to see program description, population of engagement, location, etc.
4. Sign up
Sign up for your placement during the first week of classes: Monday, January 6 - Thursday, January 9. Arrupe Registration will close at 3 pm on Thursday, January 9. Location: Library Commons, Room 205.