Contests and Competitions
The challenge is on.
Innovation Competitions keep things lively around the School of Engineering! Each quarter, student teams put their entrepreneurial mindsets and creative problem-solving skills to the test vying for cash prizes. Contests involve local industrial partners (BMW, Intel, nVIDIA, NASA, to name a few), alumni, and a talented group of innovators and entrepreneurs from Silicon Valley.
Winter 2018 Nike Entrepreneurial Mindset Challenge
How would you incorporate Internet of Things (IoT) into a shoe line? Share your idea for a chance of up to $2,000 Grand Prize! Find out full details in the Nike Competition Announcement.
- Fri, Jan 26th, 12:00 pm: Kick-Off Lunch with Aaron Weast
- Fri, Jan 9th, 11:59 pm: Register your team via e-mail (details in announcement)
- NOTE: If you are looking for team members, let me know. I have had a couple students contact looking for others interested.
- Tues, Feb 20th, 12:00 pm: Lunch with an Entrepreneur with Aaron Weast- Be sure to RSVP!
- Mon, Feb 26th, 12:00 pm: Submit your entry via e-mail (details in announcement)
- Week of March 5th (most likely Tuesday, March 6th), 6:00-7:30 pm: Mentoring Reception and announce winning team
Nike Youtube Videos for Reference:
Past Competition Reference Videos: