November 7th @ 8 a.m.Open Enrollment Begins
November 27th @ 5 p.m.Open Enrollment Ends
Steps for Open Enrollment
Open Enrollment is the perfect time to review your personal information, update your address, beneficiary(ies), and review your current 2024 benefit plan election. Take inventory of what you currently have.
- 2024 Health Plans Rates
- 2024 Benefits Information Guide
- Guardian - Find A Dental Provider
- Guardian Employee Benefits Hotline
- Aetna Medical Provider Look Up
- Aetna HMO In Network Medical Groups
- 2024 Guia de Informacion de Beneficios
What to know:
Aetna: New Medical Provider
|Medical FSA||Dependent Care FSA|
Medical Care FSA can reimburse for eligible healthcare expenses not covered by your medical, dental, and vision insurance.
Dependent Care FSA can be used to pay for a child's (up to the age of 13) childcare expenses and/or care for a disabled family member in the household who is unable to care for themselves.
|Health Savings Account (HSA)||Retirement|
Those enrolled in the Aetna OAMC PPO HD Health Plan will have access to the HSA account. This allows individuals to use pre-tax dollars to help pay for qualified healthcare expenses like deductibles, copayments, and other out-of-pocket expenses)
Santa Clara University's retirement benefits help employees build long-term savings and a source of income during retirement. In addition to SCU's defined contributions, eligible employees are able to make voluntary contributions on a pre-tax and post-tax basis.
- Staff Senate Presentation: Bronco Benefits Breakdown - Open Enrollment (PDF)
- 11 AM- Noon Benefits Open Enrollment Overview
- 1 PM - 2 PM Aetna Health Plan Overview
- 2 PM - 3 PM Benefits Open Enrollment Overview
- 3 PM - 4 PM Guardian Dental Plan Overview
- 10 AM - 11 AM Aetna/Guardian Overview in Spanish
- Open Enrollment is the one time a year all benefits eligible employees can make changes to their benefits elections. All elections need to be submitted by November 27, 2023.
- You may save your progress at any point and come back to submit your elections at a later time by selecting the “Save for Later” button. The item will remain in your Inbox.
- Need to make a change after you submit? Click on the Benefits app in Workday. Select the “Change Open Enrollment” button under the “Current Cost” menu.
- Open Enrollment User Guide
Benefit Vendors/Providers Contact Information
- Aetna OAMC PPO HDHP Pre-enrollment Line: (877)204-9186
- Aetna HMO/AWH Pre-enrollment Line: (800)445-5299
- Guardian Dental Member Services: (800)541-7846
- Guardian Employee Benefits Hotline information sheet
- Kaiser Member Services: (800)464-4000
- Health Advocate Help Find a Doctor: (866)695-8622
- Health Equity Member Services: (877)857-6810
- WEX Member Services: (866)451-3399
- If you still have further questions, please contact email@example.com
- Please also visit the Frequently Asked Questions.