Star word art uses words listed by our Broncos to describe their mentors characters.
Awards up to $5,000 to CAS students participating in meaningful summer internships, creative projects, or conducting research under the mentorship of a CAS professor or external supervisor. Participating students will:
- Gain a rich understanding of a particular field and/or organization.
- Have a personalized opportunity.
- Connect the opportunity to their career goals/aspirations.
- Engage in experiential learning outside the classroom.
- Have access to an opportunity that could be pivotal in their career development but would be difficult without additional funding.
Award stipends up to $5,000 are given to CAS students conducting research, internship, or creative projects with a CAS faculty member, or, an internship in industry or a non-profit organization sponsor. Students are encouraged to seek out their own internship, research, project or creative work opportunity and apply for funding through this program.
Positions recruited by the REAL Program for Broncos are posted on the Opportunites link on the REAL Application Dashboard. Positions may be up to 10 weeks (continuous), 360 hrs maximum, and the exact daily schedule is determined by the student and supervisor. Poster, written report, creative work, photos, videos, or other predetermined deliverables are due at the end of the program.
This award is not a replacement for wages, but rather is intended to offset living, transportation or other expenses associated with participating in a meaningful career exploration. Students granted this award are eligible to receive up to $5,000 that will be dispersed in 2 payments.
For details on
- Important dates
- Recommended steps
- Requirement and deliverables
Please see REAL FAQ on the Application Dashboard.