Information Services provides technology and services to support student academics, scholarship, and operational needs.
SCU Technology Accounts
- SCU Username is your login to MySCU Portal, Gmail, Camino, SCU Wireless, computer labs and more.
- eCampus User ID is the capital W followed by the last seven digits on your Campus ID (as displayed on your ACCESS card). If you do not remember your password, click on the Forgot My Password link and a new password will be emailed to your preferred email address in eCampus. To change your password once you are logged in, go to Main Menu / My System Profile / Change Password.
- Campus ID is the 11 digit numeric identifier on the front of your ACCESS card.
- Library Barcode is located on the back of your ACCESS card and is used for used for Library systems and other systems on campus.
MySCU Portal www.scu.edu/login
- Single sign on access to many SCU applications such as: GSuite, Camino, Course Avail, Portfolium, Zoom and more
eCampus Student Center https://eCampus.scu.edu
- Register for classes, view transcripts, grades, financial aid, SCU Parking permits, Calculus Readiness Exam, Pathway Assignments, Student Elections and sign up for emergency notifications.
Email / SCU Gmail www.scu.edu/login
- Your SCU Gmail account is the official email used for Administrative and Academic communications. Check your SCU Gmail regularly!
Camino (Canvas LMS) www.scu.edu/login
- Learning management system for course materials, communication, collaboration, posting documents, online assignments, group spaces and more.
IT Policies and Safe Computing https://www.scu.edu/is/secure/
- Everyone at SCU is required to practice safe computing and follow our policies:
- SmartPrint is SCU’s student print management system. All SCU student have a free SmartPrint allowance at the beginning of Fall Quarter. These funds are for the entire school year. Use your SCU Username to release your print jobs. Information on SmartPrint installation, Mobile Print, Guest Print, SmartPrint Print Center and SmartPrint Printer Locations are available from our web site.
WiFi access (SCU-Student) https://www.scu.edu/technology/get-connected/wifi/
- The password for SCU-Student is gosantaclara
- Open your web browser and navigate to an off-site web site (Facebook, ESPN, CNN) and you’ll be redirected to a SafeConnect login page. Use your SCU Username and password to authenticate. Authentication is required at the beginning of each quarter. For fastest WiFi access, use SCU-Student.
Sophos Endpoint Security and Control (antivirus) https://download.scu.edu/GetAntiVirus
- Our antivirus software is provided by Sophos, a world leader in virus protection. SCU has purchased a license to allow all CURRENT students, faculty and staff to protect their campus and home computers free of charge. To access and download the software, you will be required to login with your SCU Username and password.
University Library & Learning Commons www.scu.edu/library
- The University Library has mobile charge stations located on the 1st Floor of the Harrington Learning Commons. Additionally, SCU students can check out iPads, Kindle Fires and Nook tablets from the University Library Help Desk.
XFinity on Campus (on campus Residential Students only) www.scu.edu/login
- Watch Live TV, On Demand Content, TV Guide and more
- Purchase premium content on student’s personal credit cards
- 24/7 support at support.xfinityoncampus.com
- Portfolium is our digital archiving application that will help you reflect on your academic journey at SCU by showcasing your best coursework, your learning in the community, internship or Study Abroad experience, and tie it all together with your goals and aspirations for the future.
Mobile SCU App Download from Apple Store or Google Play
- Right from your mobile device look up campus events, news, maps and directions, course catalog, athletics schedules, dining services and more.
- Sign in with Google and use your SCU Username and password
- Better than Skype! Make Zoom calls with non-SCU people, just send them an invite.
Technology Purchase Program
- Apple and Dell hardware https://ecampus.scu.edu
- Free Antivirus and SPSS software from SCU https://download.scu.edu/GetAntiVirus
- Educational discounts from Journey Ed https://www.journeyed.com/?ref=select
Technology Help Desk www.scu.edu/technology/computing-services--support/
- Initial point of contact for technology support
- Phone: 408-554-5700
- Email: email@example.com
- Learning Management support
- Phone: 408-551-3572
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- AV/Media equipment, resources and services
- Phone: 408-554-4520
- Email: email@example.com
Technology Training www.scu.edu/training
- Classes, office hours, web tutorials and more
- Phone: (408) 551-3120
- Email: TechnologyTraining@scu.edu
SCU Technology Twitter https://twitter.com/scu_tech
- Follow @SCU_TECH for latest information and alerts