About LSB Peer Advising
A team of business students, trained and knowledgeable about LSB requirements, can show you how to use Santa Clara's many advising resources and materials as well as assist in course planning, major and undergraduate requirements, and course selection. You can contact LSB-PeerAdvisor@scu.edu to ask a question or schedule an appointment.
As a first-year student, you'll be paired-up with an experienced LSB Peer Advisor in addition to your assigned Faculty Advisor. You'll be contacted by your assigned Peer Advisor in August, prior to your arrival on campus, and be scheduled for an initial meeting with your LSB Peer Advisor early in your first Fall quarter.
Peer advisors can help with guidance on many topics, including:
• campus life at Santa Clara University
• eCampus - the online student record system
• course selection and scheduling
• locating appropriate information in the University Bulletin and website
• resources and tools for course planning
• referral to faculty with relevant academic and/or career information
• campus resources available to support academic, personal and career development
• getting involved in student life
• general support and encouragement
If you are an accounting major and have a question for a peer advisor, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be connected to our LSB Accounting Peer Advisors.
Sophomores, juniors, and seniors are eligible to become an LSB Peer Advisor and serve on the LSB Peer Advisor Executive Board. Learn more about joining the Peer Advisor team here »