|Job Title||Research Associate|
ALSTEM, INC is a growing research biotechnology company located in Richmond, CA. ALSTEM is a nimble provider of tools specializing in virus packaging, genome editing, cell engineering and stem cells for life science research.
ALSTEM is looking for a highly organized and energetic Research Associate with a B.S or M.S. degree to join its scientific team. The candidate will be responsible to work as a team at all levels which will include but will not be limited to product testing and QC, and custom service projects following SOPs and protocols to support customer workflows.
|Education Requirements||B.S. or M.S. degree in Biochemistry, Molecular Biology or related discipline.|
|Job Category||Research & Development|
ALSTEM, INC. is an Equal Opportunity Employeer
|Send CV to email@example.com|
Positions from Synapsis Search, Life Sciences Recruiting
- Research Associate/Senior Research Associate--discovery biology, atherosclerosis/macrophages, assay development and mammalian cell culture (can be entry-level) in Mt View
- Vivarium Specialists/In Vivo Biologists--to study oncology drugs in mouse models
- Molecular Biologist--to process mouse tissue samples to extract DNA and run NGS
- Lab & Ops Manager--to manage facilities, inventory, partnerships, shipping and receiving, safety, real estate, etc.
- Protein Scientist--to purify and characterize antibody candidates for oncology startup in San Carlos
- GPCR/Taste and Olfactory Receptor Biologist--to study taste and olfactory receptors
Please contact Dr. Emily Park for Dr. Toby Freedman's email address.
For BIOE undergraduate and graduate students including alumni, the following companies expressed the “special” interests to hire SCU BIOE students. Please refer to the companies’ website for more information. If you are interested, you are encouraged to contact Dr. Jonathan Zhang first for advice before you submit your application.
- Research Associate position. Here is the job description https://www.nautilus.bio/careers/research-associate/.
- Immediate opening, full-time job position, http://www.NVIGEN.com. Nano biomaterial engineering, biomolecular engineering, tissue culturing and assay development, clinical trial and FDA policy.
- Immediate opening, full-time job postion, http://www.baysidebio.com. Clinical trial and FDA policy, animal studies, biomolecular engineering.