Petition to Graduate
Eligibility to participate in the June commencement ceremony will be based on the completion of all requirements by the end of the spring quarter. If you still have units or a thesis to complete after the spring quarter, participation in the ceremony will be delayed until the following June.
You must add your diploma name and address sin your ecampus. Your diploma name is used to order your doploma and for the Commencement book.Diploma Name and Address (Please note: You will receive your diploma approx. 3 months after your graduation date.)
CLICK ON LINK TO SUBMIT YOUR PETITION TO GRADUATE
Congratulations on having attained your hard-earned academic goals! You should be very proud of your accomplishments and ready to enjoy all of the celebrations associated with your graduation.
You will be honored along with the students from the Leavey School of Business and Administration, and the School of Education, Counseling Psychology, and Pastoral Ministries on Friday, June 14, 2019.
Required Documents for Graduation
Please note: only those students who have completed all of the requirements for their degree by the end of the spring quarter will be eligible to participate in the June ceremony.
All Ph. D. students must follow this procedure in order to graduate:
- Complete the Petition to Graduate Form online by the deadline below.
- Submit your approved Ph.D. forms to the Engineering Graduate Programs Office in Guadalupe Hall, 3rd Floor Room 330
- Complete a minimum of 72 units beyond the M.S. degree with a 3.0 GPA or better.
- If you have transfer units that will be counted toward the required 72 units for the degree, you will also need to submit an official transcript from your previous program for verification purposes. Those transfer units should not have been counted toward any previous degree.
- Make sure that there are no "I" or "N" grades on your transcript. If there are, please contact your instructor for grade change.
Petition to Graduate Deadlines
- September 21, 2018 for degrees to be awarded in December, 2018
- January 11, 2019 for degrees to be awarded in March, 2019
- February 22, 2019 for degrees to be awarded in June, 2019
- July 5, 2019 for degrees to be awarded in September, 2019