eWeek Art Show
Knowing, as we do, that engineers are among the most interesting people on the planet, we want to celebrate our community's many talents with an exhibition of SCU School of Engineering student, faculty, staff, and alum artwork to be displayed in an Engineering Art Show which will take place as part of the celebration for eWeek 2019!
This show is open to all School of Engineering students, faculty, staff, and alums. Works must be created by the artist and original in concept. Artwork accepted MUST be able to be displayed in on the SCU campus as presented in the submitted digital image.
Artwork Presentation Requirements:
- Art must be adequately framed or ready for presentation with a wire securely attached to the back for hanging.
- Wire MUST be in good condition and taut.
- For artwork weighing more than 10 lbs., the artist is responsible for supplying a suitable means of display.
- For artwork that cannot be displayed by hanging on a wall, the artist is responsible for supplying a suitable means of display.
- Artist agrees that a photo of the artwork may be included in a Virtual Art Show on the School of Engineering's website.
A selection committee will determine which art pieces will be accepted into the show. Entries must be received no later than Jan. 14, 2019. Selected artists will be notified via email by Jan. 21, 2019; detailed information on where and when artwork is to be delivered and picked up will be included. Art intake day for accepted art will be February 4, 2019. Artwork may not be removed until the show closes.
Artist may designate NFS (Not for Sale) or to contact artist if interested in purchasing.
The University and/or School of Engineering is not liable for loss, theft, damage of any kind to works entered in this exhibit. Personal insurance may be purchased independently if desired, by each artist.
Please pay careful attention to submission requirements and details. Incompatible work will not be received.
- Limit 3 submissions per artist
- Submissions must be made using the form below
- Submission images must be in JPEG format
- JPEG submissions should be named as follows: Last Name, followed by First Name and then the Artwork Title and medium(e.g., daVinci.Leonardo.MonaLisa. painting.jpg)
- Entries must be received by January 14, 2019.
For questions or help, contact Michelle K. Schuette, Events Manager, School of Engineering 408-551-3346, email@example.com
Check out last year's Virtual Art Show: