MOBI collaborates with organizations all over the world. We work with our partners to reach more students and to improve the quality of entrepreneurial education. Working together, we start businesses that create jobs around the world.
If you would like to explore opportunities for collaboration with MOBI please send an email to email@example.com.
Why Partner with MOBI?
- Inspire and empower people to pursue careers in business and business ownership.
- Enhance existing classes/programs/offerings by adding a comprehensive entrepreneurial curriculum, or offer as a new program.
- Provide self-paced curriculum/courses without prerequisites or time limitations.
- Choose from 30 different sessions to create a customized course.
- Offer online, in-person, or through a hybrid approach using both.
- Create a branded course experience with your page, your logo, your organization.
- Add content and resources that reflect your needs, wants, region, and opportunities.
- Monitor students and their progress with teaching and management capabilities.
- Build opportunities for engagement with fellow students, business mentors, and community members by offering an entrepreneurship curriculum.
- Reward achievement with a Certificate of Completion provided by MOBI/Santa Clara University co-branded with your organization.
Some of our collaborators include:
St. Aloysius (AIMIT)