The Orientation website is updated frequently so please refresh your web browser each time you visit a page within the website to make sure you are getting the most up-to-date information.
Below is a summary of various requirements that new students need to complete as part of Orientation 2017.
Full information about all requirements for Orientation 2018 will be available by March. To view a general list of requirements, check out the "Next Steps" checklist sent to you by the Office of Undergraduate Admission.
Important things to note:
- In general, the requirements listed below includes those listed on the "Next Steps" checklist sent to you by the Office of Undergraduate Admission are requirements that are due this summer.
- The requirements listed below includes those listed on the "Next Steps" checklist as well as additional requirements that extend into the academic year.
- Also, the requirements listed below are related to Orientation and getting started at Santa Clara. There may be other requirements throughout a student's first year at Santa Clara, but we do not list those here since they are not relevant to Orientation.
- The "due by" dates listed below are for general guidance. You are responsible for reading the details about each requirement to view the exact deadlines and are recommended to complete requirements as early as possible.
- Several requirements listed below are part of a series of required programs that begin during your Orientation session, continue during the rest of summer, and conclude during the fall quarter.
Again, please note that all information listed below this point -- including on the links provided -- are for Orientation 2017. Full information about all requirements for Orientation 2018 will be available by March.
Due Before Orientation
- AP Scores, IB Credit & University of Cambridge International Exams
- Calculus Readiness Exam
- Common Reading
- Supplemental Pre-Enrollment Information Form (SPIF)
- Transfer Credit Report
Due During Orientation
Due by August
Due by September & October
The Orientation requirements due in September and October are part of the Being a Bronco Series. These requirements include Bronco Welcome, Diversity & Inclusion Series, Think About It, One Love, and Can't Thread a Moving Needle.
For More Information
Contact: Cameron Barrilleaux