The Orientation website is updated frequently so please refresh your web browser each time you visit a page within the website to make sure you are getting the most up-to-date information.
Below is a summary of various requirements that new students need to complete as part of Orientation 2017.
Important things to note:
- The requirements listed below are related to Orientation and getting started at Santa Clara. There may be other requirements throughout a student's first year at Santa Clara, but we do not list those here since they are not relevant to Orientation.
- The "due by" dates listed below are for general guidance. You are responsible for reading the details about each requirement to view the exact deadlines and are recommended to complete requirements as early as possible.
- Several requirements listed below are part of a series of required programs that begin during your Orientation session, continue during the rest of summer, and conclude during the fall quarter.
Due Before Orientation
- AP Scores, IB Credit & University of Cambridge International Exams
- Calculus Readiness Exam
- Common Reading
- Supplemental Pre-Enrollment Information Form (SPIF)
- Transfer Credit Report
Due During Orientation
Due by August
Due by September & October
The Orientation requirements due in September and October are part of the Being a Bronco Series. These requirements include Bronco Welcome, Diversity & Inclusion Series, Think About It, One Love, and Can't Thread a Moving Needle.
For More Information
Contact: Cameron Barrilleaux