Congratulations, Class of 2022 and Welcome to the Alumni Family!
As you begin this next chapter, remember that while you are an SCU student for a few years, you are a Bronco for life!
And you now belong to a family that is more than 100,000 strong.
No matter where you are across the world, you’re likely to find a Bronco eager to connect with you.
Everything you need to get started is below. Just follow the steps, get involved, and enjoy the advantages of being part of the Santa Clara Alumni Family. Go Broncos!
Santa Clara alumni communities are located throughout the world and gather by region, identity, and industry. Keeping your mailing address and other information updated with us is key so we can let you know about events and engagement programs in your area (and with your industry and identity-based groups!).
Grand Reunion is the perfect time to show off your new alumni status! Come back October 6-9, 2022 in celebration of your class and fellow Broncos in reunion years. It's sure to be a blast!
Broncos LOVE hiring Broncos. Jump-start your connections with these platforms and resources:
- Connect with alumni, students, faculty, staff, and friends in a virtual community, providing you with the experience and expertise of the entire Santa Clara family. A simple conversation can change a life. Join Bronco Exchange today to start the dialogue.
- Join our LinkedIn Group to network, share ideas, and engage in discussions. The LinkedIn alumni search tool helps you find alumni in jobs you'd like to explore (great for identifying informational interviews!)—check out the demo video.
- Create an account and search the Alumni Directory—a way to quickly look up alumni contact information.
- Use Switchboard to ask for what you need and offer what you have—advice, jobs, housing—all the post-grad career essentials.
- Gain insight from our recent alumni panel, focusing on experiences of four SCU graduates who navigated their career journey during the Great Recession.
Like us on Facebook and join your specific class year, regional, or industry group for community-specific announcements and to connect with Broncos in your area. Scroll through our Instagram for the latest alumni stories, campus beauty, and #ThrowBackThursdays! Reference our Hashtag Directory to stay in the loop with popular conversation topics—we’ll keep you updated on events, University news, and Santa Clara friends and family.
Your student SCU email account will soon transition to an alumni account! Take advantage of this free service and update others with your new email address.
Being part of the Alumni family has lifelong perks—from the Alumni Book Club to the Bronco Business Registry and the Audit Program. Take your alumni experience to the next level!
Stay connected with fellow young alumni, leverage your Bronco network in your career, and take advantage of alumni exclusive perks!
Questions? Connect with Yesenia Magdaleno-Solis '20, Assistant Director, Community Engagement