Vintage Santa Clara, the Alumni Association's signature food and wine festival, brings together alumni and friends of the university who serve their finest food and beverage. All are welcome to enjoy an afternoon of fun benefiting the Alumni Family Scholarship Program.
Vintage Wine Glass
Upon entry you will receive a Vintage Santa Clara wine glass to use during the event for tastings and to take home!
These are just some of our vendors you'll find while at Vintage this year. If you'd like to view vendors, click the button below!
Vintage Santa Clara XXXVI on Facebook
Find the event on Facebook using the button below!
Frequently Asked Questions
When is Vintage this year? Sunday, September 8 from 1:30-4:30 p.m.
When do tickets go on sale? Monday, July 1 at 10 a.m.
How much do tickets cost?
Early Bird tickets: $65 (purchase before August 1)
General tickets: $75 (purchase after July 31)
$40 of each ticket price is a non-refundable, tax-deductible donation to the Alumni Family Scholarship fund.
Bag Check Policy: All bags are subject to search. The following items are prohibited:
- Weapons of any kind
- Illegal substances (incl. narcotics) and drug paraphernalia
- All forms of tobacco, incl. smokeless and electronic, or smoking instruments
- Outside food or beverage
- Glass containers
- Coolers of any size
- Balloons, beach balls, or other inflatable objects
- Backpacks, duffel bags, or luggage
- Bicycles or skateboards
- Motorized carts or scooters (unless ADA assisted device)
- Canopies or tents
- Parasols or umbrellas
- Portable chairs
- Pets (except registered service animals)
- Professional still camera equipment, incl. detachable lenses, tripods, large zoom lenses or commercial-use camera assemblies
- Audio or video recording equipment
- Drones, kites, or other flying objects
- Large flags, posters, signs, or other objects that obstructs the view of others (no poles or sticks)
- Confetti poppers, horns, noise makers, or whistles
- Laser lights or pointers
- Large chains or spiked jewelry (spikes longer than ¼’’ will be confiscated)
- Fireworks, firecrackers, sparklers, or other flammable items
Who can attend the event? Alumni and friends of the University- No one under 21 admitted. Please no infants/children.
How will I receive my ticket(s)? We have converted to a digital ticketing system. Tickets will be emailed to the purchaser's email address before September.
How should I present my ticket for entry at the event? To gain entry at the event, tickets can be scanned directly from your mobile device (please remove any screen protector and have the screen brightness on the highest setting), or you can bring a printed copy with you.
I purchased multiple tickets, how do I get these to my guests? You are able to individually forward the tickets via email to your guests.
Are refunds available? No.
Where is Vintage held? It is in the Mission Gardens on the campus of Santa Clara University
How do I get to campus? Click here to get directions.
Where can I park? You can park on campus in the two parking garages or on any city street surrounding campus. You may not park in the Varsi lot as it is a vendor unloading and loading zone.
What if I need disabled parking? Please see the event map for the location of the parking lot near O’Connor Hall and the Recital Hall.
What if I did not receive my ticket or if I did not receive the right number of tickets?Please call the Alumni Office at 408-554-6800 or visit the Guest Services booth on the day of the event (located on St. Ignatius Lawn across from St. Joseph’s Hall).