CENG 122 – Air Pollution
CENG 123 – Pollutant Fate and Transport
CENG 141 – Fluid Mechanics and Hydraulic Engineering
CENG 143 – Environmental Engineering
CENG 144 – Water and Wastewater Treatment
(for a complete list, see here)
- Amirbahman A., K.N. Fitzgibbon, S.A. Norton, L.C. Bacon, and S.D. Birkel, “Controls on the epilimnetic phosphorus concentration in small temperate lakes.” Environmental Science: Processes and Impacts. 2022, 24, 89–101, doi.org/10.1039/D1EM00353D.
- Deeds J., A. Amirbahman, S.A. Norton, L.C. Bacon, and R. Hovel, “Shifting baselines and cross-scale drivers of lake water clarity: applications for lake assessment.” Limnology and Oceanography. 2021, doi.org/10.1002/lno.11873.
- Ohno T., J.D. Kubicki, and A. Amirbahman, “Molecular orbital study of Fe(II) and Fe(III) complexation with salicylate and citrate ligands: Implications for soil biogeochemistry.” Soil Science Society of America Journal. 2021, doi.org/10.1002/saj2.20339.
- Porcal P., A. Amirbahman, J. Kopáček, and S.A. Norton; Solar radiation, the likely cause of acid-soluble rare-earth elements in sediments of freshwater humic lakes. Environmental Science & Technology. 2020, 54, 1545−1553.
- McDonald G.J., S.A. Norton, I.J. Fernandez, K.M. Hoppe, J. Dennis, and A. Amirbahman, “Chemical controls on dissolved phosphorus mobilization in a calcareous agricultural stream during the base flow.” Science of the Total Environment. 2019, 660, 876−885.
- Yaparatne S., C.P. Tripp, and A. Amirbahman, Photodegradation of taste and odor compounds in water in the presence of immobilized TiO2-SiO2 photocatalysts. Journal of Hazardous Materials. 2018, 346, 208−217.
- Amirbahman A., D.B. Kent, G.P. Curtis, and M.C. Marvin-DiPasquale; Kinetics of homogeneous and surface-catalyzed mercury(II) reduction by iron(II). Environmental Science & Technology, 2013, 47, 7204-7213.
- Merritt K.A., and A. Amirbahman; Cycling of methylmercury in estuarine sediment pore waters (Penobscot River Estuary, Maine, USA). Limnology and Oceanography, 2008, 53, 1064-1075.
- Ohno T., A. Amirbahman, and R. Bro; Parallel factor analysis of excitation-emission matrix fluorescence spectra of water-soluble organic matter as a basis for the determination of conditional metal binding parameters. Environmental Science & Technology, 2008, 42, 186-192.
- Amirbahman A., D.B. Kent, G.P. Curtis, and J.A. Davis; Kinetics of sorption and abiotic oxidation of arsenic(III) by aquifer materials. Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta, 2006, 70, 533-547.