Yuhong Liu, Assistant Professor of Computer Engineering at Santa Clara University, earned her Ph.D. degree from the Department of Electrical, Computer and Biomedical Engineering at the University of Rhode Island, under the supervision of Dr. Yan (Lindsay) Sun. She received her B.S. degree in information engineering in 2004 and an M.S. degree in signal processing in 2007, both from Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications.
With expertise in trustworthy computing and cybersecurity, my primary research interests include:
- Online social network security and privacy
- Trust management in cyber-physical systems
- Trustworthy cloud computing
On December 10th- 12th, 2018, we were The 4th International Symposium on Security and Privacy in Social Networks and Big Data at SCU.
SCU School of Engineering News on our cloud security work.
- COEN 12 – Data Structure (Fall 2016, Winter 2017, Fall 2017, Winter 2018, Spring 2018, Winter 2019, Spring 2019)
- COEN 279/AMTH 377 – Design and Analysis of Algorithms (Winter 2016)
- COEN 146 Computer Network (Spring 2017)
- COEN 296 Secure and Trustworthy Online Social Media (Spring 2017)
- COEN 150 Computer and Network Security (Fall 2019)
- The Researcher of the Year at School of Engineering, Santa Clara University 04/2019
- The Packard Junior Faculty Fellowship at Santa Clara University 08/2016
- The best paper award at The 9th International Conference on Ubi-Media Computing (UMEDIA 2016)
- The 2013 University of Rhode Island Graduate School Excellence in Doctoral Research Award.
- The best paper award at the IEEE International Conference on Social Computing 2010 (acceptance rate = 13%).