Yuhong Liu, assistant Professor of Computer Engineering at Santa Clara University, earned her Ph.D. degree from Department of Electrical, Computer and Biomedical Engineering at University of Rhode Island. She received her B.S. degree in information engineering in 2004 and M.S. degree in signal processing in 2007, both from Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications.
With expertise in trustworthy computing and cyber security, my primary research interests include:
- Online social network security and privacy
- Trust management in cyber-physical systems
- Trustworthy cloud computing
- COEN 12 – Data Structure (Fall 2016, Winter 2017)
- COEN 279/AMTH 377 – Design and Analysis of Algorithms (Winter 2016)
- COEN 146 Computer Network (Spring 2017)
- COEN 296 Secure and Trustworthy Online Social Media (Spring 2017)
Technical Program Committee
- The Fourth ASE International Conference on Social Informatics 2015
- GlobalSIP14-Workshop on Information Forensics and Security 2014
- ASE/IEEE International Conference on Social Computing 2012
- Publicity co-Chair of The 4th International Conference on Big Data and Smart Computing (BigComp 2017), Jeju Island, Jeju, KOREA, Feb 13 - Feb 16, 2017
- Steering committee member of HCSL Symposium at IEEE COMPSAC 2017
- Finance co-Chair of IEEE GlobalSIP 2015, Orlando, FL, USA, December 14th-16th
- General Chair of HCSL Symposium at IEEE COMPSAC 2016, Atlanta, Georgia, USA. June 10-14, 2016
- Committee member of IEEE Computer Society Technical Meeting Request Committee (TMRC), 07/2016 ~ present
- Committee member of IEEE STC Executive Committee Board, 09/2014 ~ present
- Membership Chair of IEEE Special Technical Community on Social Networks (STCSN), 09/2013~ present
- Associate Editor (eNews), of Signal Processing Magazine, 06/2014 ~ present
- Guest Editor of STCSN e-Letter special issue on "Security and privacy issues in online social network"
- Reviewer for IEEE Transactions on Dependable and Secure Computing (2014); IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics & Security (2014-2015); IEEE Transactions on Multimedia (2012~2014); Journal of Computing and Information Technology(2014); E-Letter of IEEE Special Technical Community on Social Network (2013~2014); IEEE Symposium Series on Computational Intelligence (SSCI) Doctoral Consortium (2014); IEEE Signal Processing Letters (2013), IEEE Transactions on Emerging Topics in Computing(2013), Ad Hoc & Sensor Wireless Networks (2013), IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems (2012); IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics & Security special issue on Privacy and Trust Management in Cloud and Distributed Systems (2012); Social Network Analysis and Mining(2011); The third IEEE International Conference of Social Computing (2011); IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications (2011); IEEE Transactions on Intelligent systems (2011); IEEE Signal Processing Magazine Special Issue on Signal and Information Processing for Social Learning and Networking (2011)
- The best paper award at the IEEE International Conference on Social Computing 2010 (acceptance rate = 13%).
- The 2013 University of Rhode Island Graduate School Excellence in Doctoral Research Award.