Navigate here to Xbox
- Navigate to the Settings page.
- Select Network.
- Select Advanced Settings.
- MAC address will be listed next to Wired MAC on the right hand side of the screen.
Navigate here to Playstation
- From the Playstation Home screen, select Settings on the top right of the screen.
- Go to System.
- Select System Software.
- Go to Console Information.
- Here you will find the MAC Address.
Navigate here to Nintendo Switch
- Select System Settings from the HOME Menu. System Settings highlighted on the HOME Menu Screen.
- Scroll down through the menu and select Internet.
- The Nintendo Switch console's MAC address will be listed under System MAC Address.
Navigate here to Apple TV
- With your Apple TV remote, navigate to the Settings icon and select it.
- From the Settings menu, select General.
- Under General, select Network.
- Your MAC Address will be next to either Wi-Fi Address or Ethernet Address depending on whether you are connected to the internet via Wi-Fi or a Wired connection.
Navigate here to Roku
- On the back on your Roku there are a pair of six 2-digit pairs separated by colons, e.g. 00:0D:0A:1H:3G:5C. One set is for the Ethernet connector and for the other for the wireless connector.
- Alternatively, from the Roku home screen, select Settings > Network > locate the value next to "Wireless MAC Address"