Want to learn about the Single Sign-On system at Santa Clara University?
Single Sign-On is available to all SCU students, staff, and faculty. Over 50 digital services are in the SCU Single Sign-On system, including GMail and Camino. You can access all your apps through the MySCU Portal.
- If you need help with MySCU Portal, visit the MySCU Portal webpage.
- If you want to know more about Single Sign-On, visit the Single Sign-On FAQ page.
- If you are looking for information about Multifactor Authentication (a.k.a. Duo), see the Multifactor Authentication webpage.
- If you need help with your password, check out the Password Management webpage or contact the Technology Help Desk on x5700.
To get started using Single Sign-On, follow the guide below.
1. Go to my.scu.edu. You should see the login screen below. Enter your SCU Username (e.g., bbronco) and password, and click Login.
2. You will now see a dashboard displaying all of your Single Sign-On accessible apps! Simply click on an app’s tile to access it. You will be able to access all of your Single Sign-On apps from the dashboard without signing in again.
3. That's it! You are using Single Sign-On! For more detail about the MySCU Portal, visit the MySCU Portal help page.
Still need help?
If you still need help or would like to report an outage, contact the Technology Helpdesk at 554-5700 (x5700 from on campus) or stop by the Technology Help Desk on the first floor of the library.