The Charles and Barbara Hazel Award for Excellence in Undergraduate Economics is awarded annually to the graduating senior (or seniors) who have achieved superior academic performance as economics majors.
The award carries a stipend of $250.
Recent award recipeints:
- 2018: Kathryn Hanson-Dobbs, Kirsten Lynn Mead, Xindi Sun
- 2017: Aiden Ho, Erin Murphy
- 2016: Joseph Caputo, Danielle Saldanha, Julie Vass
- 2015: Ramsey Fisher, Franchesca D. Yamamoto
- 2014: Claudia Garcia, Kathryn Karasek
- 2013: Kevin Oliver, Jonathan Salim, Amanda Taylor