First Year Guidelines for Business Students
- We have created this guide for you to navigate what courses you should take your first year.
- Required Courses to Complete Your First Year:
- BUSN 70: Contemporary Business Issues (Required Fall Quarter)
- Critical Thinking and Writing I
- Critical Thinking and Writing II
- Cultures and Ideas I
- Cultures and Ideas II
- By the end of Spring Quarter, first year, you should have completed a minimum of 44-46 units.
- The School of Business strictly enforces prerequisites. It is your responsibility to plan your schedule accordingly.
Questions: Email LSB-Peeradvisor@scu.edu
View directly, or right-click to save a copy.