The ACE Leadership Program application process for the class of 2026 will open in Winter 2023.
The process includes an essay application and interview process. While the application process is competitive, we encourage students to apply for the program and demonstrate how participation in the program will support their development. If you have questions, please contact the Undergraduate Business Programs Office.
Students must meet the following criteria to apply to the ACE Leadership Program:
- Enrolled in the Leavey School of Business
- Have a 3.5 cumulative GPA from Fall 2022
- Be a current first year student planning to graduate in 2026
2023 Application Timeline for the Class of 2026
April 10: Applications due by 11:59 PM
April 24: Candidates notified about interviews
April 28: Interviews start
May 15: Candidates notified about application status this week
Helpful Hints for the Application Process
- Review and proofread your application for typos.
- Write about something from your unique perspective. Example: Networking is an important skill, but why is it important to you and your future career path?
- Practice interviewing with a friend. The Career Center has terrific resources on interview preparation.