The ACE Leadership Program application process for the class of 2027 will open in March 2024.
The process includes an essay application and interview process. While the application process is competitive, we encourage students to apply for the program and demonstrate how participation in the program will support their development. If you have questions, please contact the Undergraduate Business Programs Office.
Students must meet the following criteria to apply to the ACE Leadership Program:
- Enrolled in the Leavey School of Business
- Have a 3.5 cumulative GPA from Fall 2023
- Be a current first year student planning to graduate in 2027
2024 Application Timeline for the Class of 2027
April 8: Applications due by 12noon
April 24: Candidates notified about interviews
April 29: Interviews start
May 20: Candidates notified about application status this week
Helpful Hints for the Application Process
- Review and proofread your application for typos.
- Write about something from your unique perspective. Example: Networking is an important skill, but why is it important to you and your future career path?
- Practice interviewing with a friend. The Career Center has terrific resources on interview preparation.