- Undergraduate Programs Project Funding Request Deadline - October 19, 2018
- Conference Registration Form Deadline - February 8, 2019
- Senior Design Conference - May 9, 2019
- 2018-2019 Additional Important Dates for Seniors
- 2018-2019 Senior Design Project Funding Options
- 2018-2019 Undergraduate Programs Grant Proposal Guidelines
- Online Conference registration is now open here. Submissions must be received by February 8, 2019.
- Changes to a team's registration must be sent to email@example.com by March 1, 2019.
Senior Design Safety Requirements:
Thesis Writing Information:
- Formatting General Guidelines
- Signature and Title Pages
- Department Specific Guidelines - See Below
- Capstone Project Guidelines Addendum - Satisfying University Core Requirements
- Professional Issues and Constraints
- Guide to Ethics Section
Department Specific Guidelines:
- BIOE Biomolecular Track - Final Design Thesis Guidelines
- BIOE Medical Device Track - Final Design Thesis Guidelines
- CENG - Thesis Requirements
- CENG - 192A Deliverables
- COEN - Senior Design Policy: Guidelines & Deadlines
- MECH - Senior Design Thesis Formatting
- Senior Design presentations must utilize the School of Engineering Powerpoint Template.
Thesis Submission Information:
- Step 1: Submit your completed thesis to your department for review and approval. Please speak with your department (and/or advisor) for specific submission instructions and deadlines if not already listed in the Department Specific Guidelines section above.
- Step 2: Submit approved thesis and accompanying documents to your department for final Library submission as outlined in the Senior Design Thesis Library Submission Process.
Please contact Shane Wibeto at firstname.lastname@example.org or (408) 554-4468 for more information.