- Install the Zoom Extension for Browsers (available for Chrome and Firefox):
- Shut down and relaunch your browser. You will now see the blue Zoom icon located in the upper right corner of the browser window.
- Click on the Zoom icon and sign in using the “sign in with Google” method or the “sign in with SSO” method.
- You can now create Zoom meetings from within Google calendar by clicking on the “Make it a Zoom meeting” button.
Enable Zoom Schedule Options
Zoom Scheduler has the option to show schedule options for each Zoom meeting you schedule within Calendar.
- Click on the Zoom icon in the upper righthand corner of your Chrome window. It will be below the minimize, full screen, and close buttons.
- If you do not see a Zoom icon, click on the puzzle piece in the same area. This will show all of your extensions.
- Click on the gear in the upper righthand corner of the Zoom Scheduler box to access settings.
- Zoom Schedule Options will open in a new tab. Set your default options here and scroll down below "Alternative hosts" to select "Allow me to specify meeting options each time."
- Next time you schedule a Zoom meeting in Google Calendar, you will be able to see the scheduling options.