Undergraduate Leadership Team
The Undergraduate Leadership Team (ULT) works to improve undergraduate teaching and learning, and overall quality of undergraduate education in the Leavey School. In that capacity, it serves as the final locus of dialogue in the formulation of School policies, procedures, and guidelines that relate to undergraduate concerns.
The University Leadership Team’s charge is to:
- Review and evaluate proposals for new undergraduate curricula to ensure their academic rigor and contribution to goals and mission of the School and the University.
- Review and evaluate proposals for substantive restructuring of undergraduate curricula or departments within the School.
- Review and evaluate the work of those charged with specific responsibilities for various aspects of the School’s undergraduate academic concerns, for example, student advising, academic integrity, assessment, etc.
- Ensure appropriate consultation with students, faculty, and staff, and other key committees (e.g. the School’s Executive Committee and Graduate Policy Committee, and Academic Affairs).
- Greg Baker
- Shelby McIntyre
- Jane Ou
- Hersh Shefrin
- Dongsoo Shin
- David Zimbra
- Ex Officio:
- Helen Popper Associate Dean/ ULT Chair
- Jo-Anne Shibles