- Audio/visual equipment, located in the Forbes Conference Room may be used.
- Training on the equipment can be arranged, with advance notification, through the University’s Media Service Department.
- Food may be served in the FCR. Catering is available through Bon Appetit. You are responsible for arranging catering for your event, if needed. If food is being served, please make sure that you have reserved the room for enough time to include set up and breakdown.
- You are responsible for ensuring that all food debris is picked up prior to the next event in the FCR.
- Premises shall be left in the clean condition and standard format.
- Furniture may not be removed from the FCR without prior, written, approval by the Facilities Manager.
- Only Leavey School of Business furniture is allowed inside of the FCR. There are white tables available for registration or food set up. They should be reserved at least 2 weeks prior to your event. Requests for tables with less than two weeks notice may not get filled, depending on the resource limitations.
- The FCR may be set up in three different ways using only the furniture available to the FCR. Plase check the website for the available set ups. If you would like anything other than the set ups on the website, please reach out to Facilities for a set up and break down request. The default set up is “Standard.”
- Trash must be placed in the trash receptacles. Custodial services will not pick up trash left on tables or counter space. The owner of the reservation is responsible for ensuring all trash is disposed of properly.
- For Facilities or Custodial work requests, please contact email@example.com or fill out the request form
- Room availability can be checked by subscribing to the Room Reservation calendars. All reservation requests must be submitted via LSBFinop by filling out the request form. Instructions on subscribing to the calendars and the request form can be found here: https://www.scu.edu/business/about/lucashall/dukes/rooms/.
- Please include the date of the event, time of event (including length) and the estimated number of people expected. All room requests MUST include set up time and break down time. Note: Rooms can be booked up to a year in advance; it is recommended requests be submitted as soon as possible.
- Submitting a room request does not automatically reserve the room for you. Please allow for 48 hours for your request to be processed.
- Priority is given to meetings or events sponsored by the Leavey School of Business. Events are booked on a first come, first served basis, with exceptions made for grand scale LSB events or events deemed of high priority by the Dean
- “Holds” on one or more conference rooms for the same event will only be honored for two weeks from the requested date. Hold requests should be noted as such on the reservation.
- If an event is canceled and the room is no longer needed, the room must be released at least 60 days prior to the event date to ensure available rooms are open for others to use. Individuals who repeatedly fail to release unneeded rooms may have their reservation rights revoked for an academic quarter.
- Inquiries regarding events may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.