Winkler-Lund, Menard, Finn, and Barsema Conference Rooms
- Audio/visual equipment, located in the conference rooms, may be used.
- Training on the equipment can be arranged, with advance notification, through the University’s Media Service Department.
- Food may be served in the conference rooms. Catering is available through Bon Appetit. You are responsible for arranging catering for your event.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that Catering does not interfere with meetings prior or after your event. Items should be delivered and picked up without interference to others.
- Premises shall be left in the condition in which they were found.
- Furniture may not be removed from the conference rooms without prior, written, approval by the Facilities Manager.
- Trash must be placed in the trash receptacles. Custodial services will not pick up trash left on tables or counter space. The owner of the reservation is responsible for ensuring all trash is disposed of properly.
- Room availability can be checked by subscribing to the Room Reservation calendars. All reservation requests must be submitted via LSBFinop by filling out the request form. Instructions on subscribing to the calendars and the request form can be found here: https://www.scu.edu/business/about/lucashall/dukes/rooms/.
- Please include the date of the event, time of event (including length) and the estimated number of people expected. All room requests MUST include set up time and break down time. Note: Rooms can be booked up to a year in advance; it is recommended requests be submitted as soon as possible. Submitting a room request does not automatically reserve the room for you. Please allow for 48 hours for your request to be processed.
- Priority is given to meetings or events sponsored by the Leavey School of Business. Events are booked on a first come, first served basis, with exceptions made for grand scale LSB events or events deemed of high priority by the Dean.
- “Holds” on one or more conference rooms, for the same event will only be honored for two weeks from the requested date. “Hold requests” should be noted as such on the reservation.
- If an event is canceled and the room is no longer needed, the room must be released at least 60 days in advance to ensure available rooms are open for others to use. Individuals who repeatedly fail to release unneeded rooms may have their reservation rights revoked for an academic quarter.
- Access to the conference rooms will be given via an Onity card, which can be picked up at the Duke Business Service Center during business hours. If the Dukes Business Service Center is closed, please see the front desk of the Dean’s Office for access. A single access card will be given before the event. If the Onity card fails and the room is locked, please ask a Representative from the Dukes Business Center for support. If the Onity card fails and the room is locked on the weekend or late evenings, please call Campus Safety at (408) 554-4441 to have it unlocked.
- Failure to return Onity cards, after your event, to the Dukes Business Center will result in a $25 fee. Repeated offenders will have their room reservation privileges revoked for the quarter.
- Use of the Executive Lounge and the Bank of America Commons is not automatic with the request of conference rooms. They must be requested separately.
- Inquiries regarding events may be directed to email@example.com.