Below you will find our guidelines for tabling in Lucas Hall.
- Tables may be reserved from 9:15 a.m.-7:00 p.m. on Wednesday & Thursday only.
- Tables may only be reserved, by the same entity, two (2) times in a single month.
- Tables must always have someone in attendance. The tabler must stay at the designated location, not wander around, nor shout or otherwise bring attention to their display.
- Tables are not to be used as unattended sources of information.
- Items unattended will be discarded.
- Music and videotape / DVD are not permitted.
- The Dukes Business Service Center does not store items.
- Signage taped behind the table provided is unacceptable.
- Tables may only be reserved in designated locations. Only tables provided by the Dukes Business Service Center may be used; therefore, standard Lucas Hall tables cannot be used for tabling. A single chair is provided for each table reserved.
- Distribution of food and beverage products that conflict with the University’s contract with Bon Appetite is not allowed.
- The Dukes Business Service Center reserves the right to define appropriate behavior as needed to ensure a peaceful academic environment.