The Senior Leadership Academy is a unique program offered by the Leavey School of Business which provides undergraduate business seniors the opportunity at an in-depth exploration of a leadership topic relevant to postgraduate life combined with a sustained mentoring experience. Applications for the 2023-2024 Academy will be available in November 2023.
Each Academy theme varies based upon current topics students will deal with throughout their senior year and postgraduate life. Participants engage in conversation and help shape the experience.
ACADEMY HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
- Presentations by Silicon Valley leaders experienced in aspects of the topic
- Readings and reflections on specific skills required to master leadership in the topic area
- Seminars facilitated by subject matter experts
- Alumni networking and mentoring
- Professional development coaching
The program pairs each senior with an alumni mentor who provides one-on-one mentorship and support to discuss topics like personal and professional development, including career exploration, work-life balance, navigating financial planning, transitioning from a student to a working professional.
JOINING THE ACADEMY
The theme for the 2023-2024 Academy will be announced Fall 2023.