MS Business Analytics
Understanding data to drive business decisions
One of the fastest-growing fields is Business Analytics, an area that the U.S. Department of Labor expects will require 132,000 new employees over the next eight years—and more than half of those will be in Santa Clara University's neighborhood, the Silicon Valley.
By enrolling in our full-time MS in Business Analytics program, you can be on the fast-track to working in this emerging industry in just 15 months. Alternatively, our part-time program catering to the working professional can be completed in as little as 24 months.
High demand field.
The demand for business analytics skills has never been higher, and the U.S. Department of Labor says most of the jobs will be in the greater Bay Area region. Learn more about this emerging discipline here »
Silicon Valley focused.
Data and business intelligence is at the core of Silicon Valley success. Learn more about our Silicon Valley-based board members here »
- April 1 Final International applicant deadline
- April 1 Round 1 deadline
- June 1 Final deadline
- $1,124/unit (2016-17 tuition)
- 45 units minimum (2017-18 curriculum)
- 4-year bachelor's degree from accredited college or university
(in U.S., by regional accrediting agency; international institutions must be accredited by country's Ministry of Education)
- Two official transcripts from each institution attended (including extension programs)
or, for international degrees, a course-by-course evaluation by NACES (National Association of Credential Evaluation Services or www.naces.org)
- GMAT or GRE scores sent directly to University from test center
GMAT Institution Code BV3-WB51
GRE Insitution Code 7238
- TOEFL scores sent directly to University from test center
Required if English is not your first language, even if your schooling was conducted in English.
TOEFL Institution Code 4851, Department code: 02
- Two confidential letters of recommendation
Must be from managers or supervisors familiar with your work. For new graduates, recommendations from faculty are acceptable.
Typical MS student profile
- Average age : 25
- Women : 40%
- Work experience : 1.5 years
- Average GMAT / GRE : 620 / 310