Petition to Graduate
- Eligibility to participate in the June commencement ceremony will be based on the completion of all requirements by the end of the spring quarter. If you still have units or a thesis to complete after the spring quarter, participation in the ceremony will be delayed until the following June.
- You must add your diploma name and address in your eCampus. It is your responsibility to maintain the accuracy of the address listed on this petition as your congratulatory letter and diploma will be mailed to that address only. Diploma Name and Address (Please note: You will receive your diploma approx. 3 months after your graduation date.)
- CLICK ON LINK TO SUBMIT YOUR PETITION TO GRADUATE
Congratulations on having attained your hard-earned academic goals! You should be very proud of your accomplishments and ready to enjoy all of the celebrations associated with your graduation. You will be honored along with the students from the Leavey School of Business and Administration, and the School of Education, Counseling Psychology, and Pastoral Ministries on Friday, June 11, 2021. Emails regarding the Commencement Ceremony will be sent in April from the Office of the Registrar and the Graduate Engineering Programs Office.
Due to Covid-19 protocols, the Commencement Ceremony could be delayed for June 2021. If the Commencement Ceremony is delayed the Graduate Engineering Programs will be having a online virtual celebration. An email will be sent in May regarding the status of the ceremony.
Required Documents for Graduation
All M.S. degree students must follow this procedure in order to graduate:
- Complete the Petition to Graduate Form online by the deadline below.
- Submit your final, approved Program of Studies form signed by your advisor (which matches the actual courses taken on your transcript) to the Engineering Graduate Programs Office. Final program of studies can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. After the petition to graduate due date, you will receive an email confirming your petition to graduate was received along with a due date for your program of studies.
- Complete a minimum of 45/46 units with a 3.0 cumulative GPA or better.
- Make sure that there are no "I" or "N" grades on your transcript. If there are, please contact your instructor for grade change.
Petition to Graduate Deadlines
- July 2, 2021 for degrees to be awarded in September 2021