Petition to Graduate
- Eligibility to participate in the June commencement ceremony will be based on the completion of all requirements by the end of the spring quarter. If you still have units or a thesis to complete after the spring quarter, participation in the ceremony will be delayed until the following June.
- You must add your diploma name and address in your ecampus.It is your responsibility to maintain the accuracy of the address listed on this petition as your congratulatory letter and diploma will be mailed to that address only. Diploma Name and Address (Please note: You will receive your diploma approx. 3 months after your graduation date.)
- CLICK ON LINK TO SUBMIT YOUR PETITION TO GRADUATE
Congratulations on having attained your hard-earned academic goals! You should be very proud of your accomplishments and ready to enjoy all of the celebrations associated with your graduation.You will be honored along with the students from the Leavey School of Business and Administration, and the School of Education, Counseling Psychology, and Pastoral Ministries on Friday, June 14, 2019.
Required Documents for Graduation
All M.S. degree students must follow this procedure in order to graduate:
- Complete the Petition to Graduate Form online by the deadline below.
- Submit your final, approved Program of Studies form signed by your advisor (which matches the actual courses taken on your transcript) to the Engineering Graduate Programs Office in Guadalupe Hall, 3rd floor, Room 330.
- Complete a minimum of 45 units with a 3.0 cumulative GPA or better.
- Make sure that there are no "I" or "N" grades on your transcript. If there are, please contact your instructor for grade change.
Petition to Graduate Deadlines
- July 5, 2019 for degrees to be awarded in September 2019
- September 27, 2019 for degrees to be awarded in December 2019
- January 10, 2020 for degrees to be awarded in March 2020
- February 21, 2020 for degrees to be awarded in June 2020