School of Engineering Faculty
What The Frugal Innovation Hub Does For YOU:
In working towards the mission of engaging faculty and students in humanitarian projects, we have the pleasure of engaging with a wide variety of industry and academic partners. We want to harness the power of our work in humanitarian technology collectively to shine light on the amazing work that is being done by all faculty members in the School of Engineering.
Ultimately, we're here to serve you and our students. So, here's how we want to help:
Resources (Funding and Otherwise)
How To Get Involved
- Advise a project team(s) with a social benefit focus.
- Lead a 'Lab within the Lab' that is focused on your specific areas of research, with a Frugal twist.
- Submit current humanitarian research for publicity on website, newsletter, social media, and at conferences.
- Suggest a project or a partner for the lab.
- Showcase your work in humanitarian technology at the annual Frugal Innovation Showcase.
- Request partnerships to assist in various aspects of your research (industry or academic connections).
- Share a funding need with us for a project that has a social benefit element to it.
- Request educational materials and case studies to incorporate into coursework about Frugal Innovation.
Jul 17, 2017
Santa Clara University
School of Engineering
500 El Camino Real
Santa Clara, CA 95053