We’re thrilled to announce our first Holiday Giveaway. Two lucky winners will be chosen at random to each receive a swag bag of Ethics Center goodies. The contest is open to all SCU students, staff, and faculty. The Contest begins at 10 am PST on Wednesday December 18, and ends at 10 am PST Thursday December 26.
HOW TO ENTER
- Follow @markkulaethicscenter on Instagram
- Tag 2 friends in the Comments
- That’s it! Two winners will be chosen at random by January 10, announced on our Instagram, and contacted via DM to claim their prize.
- Winners must be available to pick up their prize in person at the Ethics Center in Vari Hall by Thursday January 30th, and must consent to be photographed for our social media posts.
- Tag @markkulaethicscenter in an image of you celebrating the holidays
- We might feature on our story or main post!
- Extra entry in the giveaway
WHAT’S IN THE BAG
*$25 Amazon gift card
*Ethics Center logo t-shirt of choice ( range of sizes available)
*Chocolates and other sweet treats
*Books by Ethics Center staff authors, including “Conscience and Catholicism” by Director of Campus Ethics David DeCosse, and Campaign Ethics by Director of Government Ethics Hana Callaghan.
*Copy of “Knocking on Heaven’s Door” by bestselling author and frequent Ethics Center speaker Katy Butler
*Ethics Center portfolio with notebook and pen
*Ethics Center mug
*Ethics Center stickers
- Total Prize Value: $200
- Giveaway is not sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or associated with Instagram, and by participating in this giveaway, participants release Instagram from all claims.
- Must be 18 years or older to participate/win. No purchase necessary. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.