Skip to main content
- Markkula Center for Applied Ethics
- About the Center
- Annual Report 2018-19
We Are Growing!
- The Markkula Center for Applied Ethics is the largest multi-vertical applied ethics center in the world.
- Global reach exceeds 2.5 million people in 148 countries.
- Over the past four years, the Ethics Center's staff increased by 69%.
- During that same time period, its budget grew by 63%.
- This year, for the first time, the Ethics Center's endowments topped $18M, providing a growing foundation of support for the Center's future.