Social Enterprises, NGOs, and Non-Profit Organizations
Submit a project proposal to be taken on by the Frugal Innovation Hub team.
- Project Proposal Process
- Submit Project Proposal Form (Link can be found to the right!)
- A staff member will respond within 10 business days with follow-up questions.
- Upon acceptance by an FIH sub-lab faculty lead, a scope of work and desired outcomes will be outlined.
- A student team will be recruited (graduate or undergraduate), and a timeline will be developed.
- Project will commence!
- Requirements from Enterprise Partners
- Minimum 1 hour of total Skype/Zoom/phone time twice a month to provide feedback to students.
- Provision of requisite technical requirements and specifications to ensure effective solution development.
- Participation in an exit survey with FIH Staff upon completion of project.
- Yearly 1 paragraph update of technology and related social impact that resulted from the project.
Become a guest speaker for and/or attend a Frugal Innovation Hub Gathering (FIG)!
- FIGS are intended to facilitate connections, increase awareness of societal and technology issues, and provide opportunities for stakeholders to progress their missions.
- If you think that you or a colleague would be a good speaker for a FIG, please suggest a speaker/event with the link at right!
Be a Frugal Friend.
- Stay in touch by signing up for our newsletter (link to the right) and liking us on Facebook. (We welcome interesting posts to feature on social media to promote the amazing work you're doing!)
Jul 17, 2017
Santa Clara University
School of Engineering
500 El Camino Real
Santa Clara, CA 95053