The University Coordinating Committee (UCC) is the meta committee that makes governance more efficient, effective and responsive.
The charge of the University Coordinating Committee is to:
- Coordinate the work of the University Policy Committees (UPCs).
- Appoint to each UPC members who are competent to perform the work of that committee.
- Guarantee appropriate consultation and efficiency in the overall process of university governance.
- Tim Urdan, Professor of Psychology, Chair
- Justin Boren, Professor of Communication, Chair-Elect
- Lisa Kloppenberg, Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs, ex officio
- Leslie Gray, Faculty Senate President, 2020-21, ex officio
- Kori Lennon, Staff Senate President, 2020-21, ex officio
- Andrew Chai, Past Staff Senate President, 2020-21, ex officio
- Ciara Moezidis, ASG President, 2020-21, ex officio
- Ixtlac Dueñas (Senior Administrative Assistant for Collaborative Governance, non-voting participant)