Purpose: The University Coordinating Committee (UCC) is the meta committee that makes governance more efficient, effective and responsive.
- Kieran Sullivan, Professor of Psychology (Chair)
- David Gray, Bernard J. Hanley Professor of Religious Studies (Chair-elect)
- Catherine Murphy, Provost Designate (ex officio)
- Pat Cain, Faculty Senate President 2022-23 (ex officio)
- Andrew Amador-Corrales, Staff Senate President 2022-23 (ex officio)
- Andrew Chai, Past Staff Senate President (ex officio)
- Kevin Ham, ASG President 2022-23 (ex officio)
- Ixtlac Dueñas (Collaborative Governance Specialist, non-voting participant)
The charge of the University Coordinating Committee is to:
- Coordinate the work of the University Policy Committees (UPCs).
- Appoint to each UPC members who are competent to perform the work of that committee.
- Guarantee appropriate consultation and efficiency in the overall process of university governance.