University Coordinating Committee
The University Coordinating Committee (UCC) is the meta committee that makes governance more efficient, effective and responsive.
The University Coordinating Committee's charge is to:
- Coordinate the work of the University Policy Committees (UPCs).
- Appoint to each UPC members who are competent to perform the work of that committee.
- Guarantee appropriate consultation and efficiency in the overall process of university governance.
- Catherine Murphy, Religious Studies, Chair
- Aldo Billingslea, Theatre and Dance, Chair-elect
- Dennis Jacobs, Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs, Ex officio
- S. Kate Wilson, Electrical Engineering, Faculty Senate President, 2018-19, Ex officio
- Carly Koebel, Senior Program Manager, Law School, Staff Senate President, 2018-19, Ex officio