Purpose: The University Coordinating Committee (UCC) is the meta committee that makes governance more efficient, effective and responsive.
- David Gray, Bernard J. Hanley Professor of Religious Studies (Chair)
- Carolynn Roncaglia, Associate Professor of Classics (Chair-elect)
- Catherine Murphy, Provost Designate (ex officio)
- Andy Wolfe, Faculty Senate President, 2023-24 (ex officio)
- Bill Mains, Staff Senate President, 2023-24 (ex officio)
- Andrew Amador-Corrales, Past Staff Senate President (ex officio)
- Lilly Humber, ASG President, 2023-24 (ex officio)
- Ixtlac Dueñas, Collaborative Governance Specialist (non-voting participant)
The charge of the University Coordinating Committee is to:
- Coordinate the work of the University Policy Committees (UPCs).
- Appoint to each UPC members who are competent to perform the work of that committee.
- Guarantee appropriate consultation and efficiency in the overall process of university governance.