University Coordinating Committee
The University Coordinating Committee (UCC) is the meta committee that makes governance more efficient, effective and responsive.
The University Coordinating Committee's charge is to:
- Coordinate the work of the University Policy Committees (UPCs).
- Appoint to each UPC members who are competent to perform the work of that committee.
- Guarantee appropriate consultation and efficiency in the overall process of university governance.
- Aldo Billingslea, Theatre and Dance, 2017, Chair
- Frank Farris, Mathematics & Computer Science, 2017, Chair-elect
- Dennis Jacobs, Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs, Ex officio
- Bill Sundstrom, Economics, Faculty Senate President, 2017-18, Ex officio
- Melissa Brotherton, Alumni Relations, Staff Senate President, 2017-18, Ex officio
- Christine Coli (Special Assistant for Shared Governance & non-voting participant)