The University Coordinating Committee (UCC) is the meta committee that makes governance more efficient, effective and responsive.
The charge of the University Coordinating Committee is to:
- Coordinate the work of the University Policy Committees (UPCs).
- Appoint to each UPC members who are competent to perform the work of that committee.
- Guarantee appropriate consultation and efficiency in the overall process of university governance.
- Justin Boren, Associate Professor of Communication, Chair
- Kieran Sullivan, Professor of Psychology, Chair-elect
- Catherine Murphy, Provost Designate, ex officio
- Laura Nichols, Faculty Senate President, 2021-22, ex officio
- Joanna Thompson, Staff Senate President, 2020-22, ex officio
- Andrew Chai, Past Staff Senate President, 2020-22, ex officio
- Abigail Alvarez, ASG President, 2021-22, ex officio
- Ixtlac Dueñas (Senior Administrative Assistant for Collaborative Governance, non-voting participant)