Find information on Internet ethics, including privacy, databases and data mining, cybersecurity, the Internet of things, and the right to be forgotten. (For permission to reprint articles, submit requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.)
Articles can also be viewed by the following categories:
There is nothing about applied ethics that inherently leaves out social-political matters.
- No need to feed all the feeds
On finding the golden mean of social media usage.
- A Recent Conversation with Three Experts
Video of our recent panel discussion is now available.
What is the effect of calling a product "experimental" and deploying it?
- We need more innovation and disruption—from different constituencies.
There is a lot of work to be done, by all of us who are impacted by AI tools.
One of many questions, self-prompted
In its recent decision to release ChatGPT into the wild, OpenAI seems to have failed to consider students and educators among the stakeholders who would be impacted by the text-generating technology.
What if, in the future...
- Can Biased Humans Design Biased Algorithms that Still Enhance Human Flourishing?
Algorithms encode individual and societal choices
- Video of a recent panel discussion, and links to related readings
A replay of our recent event with three outstanding panelists, an update, and more details
- More pages: